This month he started his solids. I tried to do a semi baby led weaning approach which is actually good because Luke is learning to feed himself - slowly but surely. He loves all the food I have introduced to him so far, prunes and green peas being his favorites.
Luke has also been moving a lot and cannot stay put in one spot. He rolls here and there, dives at toys, crawls like a soldier, pushes himself up to sit, pulls himself up to stand, rocks on all fours, tugs at every wire he sees - yes, need to start baby proofing. You can picture how busy I've been this month too.
Luke at 7 months:
- loves solid food and apple juice
- still breastfeeds
- naps 2 to 3 times a day
- loves to stand
- very clingy to mommy
- laughs when kissed on his tummy
- loves reaching at everything
- prefers straw cups over sippy cups
- still co-sleeps
- does not crawl yet but finds ways to be mobile