Luke enjoying the view from the window. We live in a high rise.
I gave him his toys to play with so that I can take pictures of him playing.
But he decided to crawl into our room. He was crawling towards my side table where I stored my watches and accessories. I had to stop him.
So he crawled back out but crawled back in again to give himself a kiss through the mirror. Silly baby.
He was starting get tired so I put him in front of the television to watch some Disney shows. Those were the few minutes he was still.
During the session he attempted to stand without holding on to anything. Brave little boy.
So as you can see, at nine months, Luke is a very active crawler/"stand-upper". He cruises through furnitures and already had several bumps. They are all part of learning.
He is still a little bit too clingy to Mommy which I really don't mind except during bathroom breaks.
Luke at 9 months:
- no teeth yet. I thought at 8 months he already had two. Turned out they did not want to come out yet.
- still nurses and rarely takes bottles
- loves his sippy cup (we have a Playtex one)
- love love loves yogurt. He really asks for it.
- also loves mild and medium cheddar
- is starting to self feed but we still have some more work there. It's still early anyway.
- loves playtime with Tita Bern and Tito Glenn. They are the only people he wants to play with aside from me.
- loves the occasional visits from other Tita's and Mommy's friends.
- appears unfriendly when not in the mood but he looks cute that way.
- he loves TV. yeah. I know this is bad that's why I am limiting it to 1 to 2 hours a day and he is not allowed to watch without supervision.
- he does a very funny baby monster voice. It exercises his vocal chords.
- he dances (though a little bit conservative) to Hi-5 music.
- he loves being read to. Really. He asks me to read to him by putting the book in front of me.
He is and does so much more really. Mommy loves you so much Luke.